Saturday, January 22, 2011

Flower Headbands

I made some headbands this weekend. I need to get pics of MZ modeling them for y'all.


The pompom one is using THIS FABULOUS tutorial by Little Miss Momma


The original flower one is using THIS AWESOME tutorial by Creation Corner



And this one is from this great tutorial over at My Girlish Whim


It all started out from a pair of pants - can you believe that my husband remembered that I wore these to the Engagement Bar-b-que his parents had back in 2004 - smart man


Here's MZ modeling it



Here's MZ's babydoll modeling the one I made for our April baby


Here's me with bedhead and pjs on trying it on too, just 'cause


I have been eyeing THIS SPECTACULAR tutorial at Craft eNVy but have never gotten around to it. Finally I decided to put a little twist and just use fabric.
Here's the upclose big flower


Here's the two headbands (one for baby, one for big sister)


Photobucket

3 comments:

Lauri said...

They are too cute!

Rebecca @ My Girlish Whims said...

I LOVE your use of my tutorial! Thanks so much for sharing. The pattern and button look adorable together. Love love love it! :)

Unknown said...

How cute!! I can't wait until MZ will have someone to wear matching headbands with. =) Giggles!